Golf is anyone's game. Start your golfing journey with the 'Get into Golf' 1-month pass, where you can take part in a host of unlimited beginner golf lessons with PGA Professionals at Yas Acres Golf & Country Club.
Now's the time to Get into Golf!
Start your golfing journey with 'Get into Golf 1', the perfect 1-month programme inclusive of unlimited access to beginner golf lessons schedule with our team of PGA Professionals.
Cover all aspects of the game in a fun and social environment with opportunity for progression once you complete your 1-month pass.
Starting Tuesday, 3rd January & 1st February 2023
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4|
|Golf Principles & Swing Building||Short Game & Long Game Technique||Basic Fundamentals with Video Analysis||On-course Management|
Enjoy unlimited lessons over a 1-month period after package purchase. Contact our Academy team to book one of the below timings, available every week.
|9.00AM - 10.00AM||6.00PM - 7.00PM||3.00PM - 4.00PM||9.00AM - 10.00AM||9.00AM - 10.00AM|
Terms & Conditions
- The Get into Golf Programme is a group lesson-based programme. Package holders are only entitled to participate in the Get into Golf scheduled lessons provided by the Academy team.
- Package holders must strictly be 18 years old and above and new to golf.
- Maximum of one lesson per day, per individual. Only five lessons can be booked in the system at any one time per individual.
- All group lessons must be booked at least 24 hours in advance.
- Minimum 24-hour cancellation policy of group lessons. Package holders are required to contact the Academy directly regarding any cancellation or group lesson booking amendments.
- Group size is limited to eight pupils.
- Complimentary practice on group lesson days.
- Complimentary club hire on group lesson days.
- “Get Into Golf” ID must be presented to the Driving Range Supervisor to redeem complimentary practice on group lessons days.
- Lessons are subject to availability.
- Get into Golf 2 must be started within 3 months of completing Get into Golf 1.
- By purchasing the Get into Golf Programme Package, Package holders are responsible for any injuries, disabilities or health problems. Package holders are required to inform Academy team on any pre-existing conditions or injuries before group lesson participation.
- Package holders are required to pay Package fee in full before participation of the Get into Golf Programmes.
- Get Into Golf packages are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The Get into Golf Package expires exactly 1-month after package purchase.
- Missed lessons are non-refundable or transferable.
- I have received and seen the content of this package and I agree with all the rules within it.